Google updated their Google Now Launcher app for rest of Nexus and Play edition devices having Android 4.4(Kitkat).Previously, new home screen interface available on Nexus 5 devices but now officially available for some other devices Nexus 4, Nexus 7, HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4.
The Google Now Launcher app replaces your phone’s built-in home screen and app drawer without altering phone’s setting menus and notification bar.The launcher also includes a transparent app drawer with large icon, new wallpaper and a transparent status bar.
Install Google Now Launcher On Android Devices:
- Install Google search update from Play Store
- Install the Google Home APK from the Android Device you have(Note: Must have Android 4.4 OS)
- After the new launcher installed you can select your preffered launcher from phone’s Home button.
- Now, Select Google Now Launcher you will get set-up to run through.
- Once you installed both APKs, experience Google Now Launcher on Android devices.
Note: In step 4, you get set-up because new Google Search Update includes the set-up not in previously Google Home app.
Google Now Launcher available in Play Store for free